· Adaptation of an existing bank building to accomodate new use and improved facade aesthetic
· 7200sq.ft. addition to accomodate an additional 10 classrooms
· Site coordination and planning to accomodate recreational areas and required parking
· Structural redesign, coordination and direction for the repairs and replacement of the historic steeple and bell tower
· Design and detailing of an improved weather resistent roof to prevent the reacurance of structural failure while maintaining the historic integrity of the church
· Structural repair drawings from fire damage to 3 units
· Renovations and tenant fit-outs for a newly completed mixed use commercial plaza
· Design of a private dental office including existing building facade updates
· Full ADA accessability
· Plan layout for exam rooms, offices, laboratory and work areas for prosthetics.
· Reconversion of a 1st floor office space to a residential apartment as originally intended in the historic multi-family building
· Site design for display of 2880 wreaths in remembrance of the civilians lost at ground zero on 9/11/2001 and the New York City soldiers lost since
· Relocation of an automotive repair and state of Connecticut certified emissions testing facility
· Relocation and expansion of a local jewelry store including higher security construction and device integration
· Design of a new entry addition and showcase area for a more dynamic customer experience
· Radiology outpatient services including CT Scanner, MRI and X-ray suites
· Pharmacy renovation to meet current and future clean room standards.
· New dental research clinic for student training with patients from cleaning to fitting of prosthetics
· New state of the art dental pre clinic lab for 50+ students including fully equipped simulation stations with mannequins and separate training and prosthetics lab
· New state of the art dental prosthetics lab for both training and fully time prosthetics production
· Renovation of aquatics department for research and protection of fragile life supporting aquatic ecosystems
· Bookworms café expansion including artwork display showcase.
· Wilbur Cross parapet reconstruction to replace badly deteriorated limestone architectural features and improve overall parapet integrity
· Gulley Hall slate roof replacement including structural analysis of existing roof to resolve excessive settlement and deflection of roofs structure
· Brick façade analysis and proposed resolutions to potentially dangerous differential brick veneer settlement at different locations throughout the buildings exterior
· Proposed reparations and resolution of brick veneer damaged by vehicle abuse in the loading dock areas
· Study of roof, precast concrete and brick façade for cause of water leakage on the buildings upper floors
· Expansion of existing Emergency Department.
· Renovation of in-patient rooms.
· Renovations and upgrades to several radiology suites
Killingly High School, Killingly, CT
· New high school including new state of the art science labs, cooking and culinary arts department and agricultural and animal science wing including attached greenhouse
· Renovations and additions to existing school including new entry canopy
· Cosmetic surgery outpatient offices.
Orthopedic Sports Specialists,
· Orthopedic and Physical Therapy suites including endless swimming pool for hydro therapy.
St Francis Care,
· New medical office buildings including Radiology, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Blood lab and General practices.
· Osteopathic and General practice office suite.
· New dealerships at Meriden and Vernon locations· Renovation including new showroom at Glastonbury location
St Francis Care,
· New medical office building including Radiology, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Blood lab and General practices.
· Physical therapy suite.
· Renovation of orthodontic offices.
· Building renovations and reconfigurations for various medical specialties.